Kid's Watercolor Valentines


Kid's Watercolor Valentines


Need an idea for a fun non-candy Valentine's Day themed goody to hand out? One that will actually be used, and not tossed in the trash just a few short days later??



While walking through Party City looking for gumballs(they have every color imaginable), I saw the most adorable little watercolor paint sets for only .60cents in their party favor bins! With my daughter being as into painting and crafts as she is, I couldn't resist the urge; I bought a few.

If you do not have a Party City nearby you can order sets similar to these here; I was unable to find them on the Party City website. Of course, you could always do regular sized sets as well. Regular sized watercolor sets can be found for only a dollar a piece at Dollar Tree, and stores similar to it.


All you need:

  • Watercolor sets
  • Tags (I always get mine from the dollar spot at Target)
  • Markers
  • Clever sayings. "Color me happy, Valentine" "Valentine, you color my world" "I would watch paint dry with you, Valentine" "Valentine, you are a work of art!" 




This is a different, simple, and cheap valentine that was put together in a matter of minutes. I know a few kids in my life that are going to be tickled to get one. They're SO CUTE - the kids are too, I guess ;)





Happy Love Day! Xoxo

-Bekah



 winter craft


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

.

Meet Rebekah

I think womanhood and motherhood should be fun, and I want that fun to be obtainable for everyone. You won't find any difficult crafts requiring tons of supplies, Nordstrom handbags, or recipes that call for 10 different organic ingredients you don't already have in your pantry, here. What you will find, is fun, affordable, and easy ways to uplift your life. Simple CAN be sophisticated ;) -Bekah