Cookie Cutter Bunnies






Cookie Cutter Bunnies



                With Easter just around the corner, I am always looking for new ways to decorate without spending too much time, or money. As I was going through my baking drawer, I realized that I did however, have a bunny cookie cutter. And the following craft was born. 


A boy and a girl bunny! What is more sweet than that?


     All you need are the following:
  • Old patterned paper; think leftover wrapping paper, scrapbook paper, or even tissue paper (I used leftover wrapping paper)
  • Scissors
  • Frame (I used frames that I had purchased from Ikea for $1.99/each)
  • Cookie cutter shaped like a Bunny (or any other Easter shape)
  • Stick glue - other glues may be too thick and can cause bubbling or crinkles in thin paper. 
  • Optional - pom poms for tails (I got mine from Dollar Tree), bows, etc.
    

     Simply trace, cut, paste, and put in a frame! 

     I was able to get these put together in less than 15 minutes, and they turned out ADORABLE! 




Hope you enjoyed this super simple craft! 


Easter Spring Crafts Home Decor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

.

Meet Rebekah

I think womanhood and motherhood should be fun, and I want that fun to be obtainable for everyone. You won't find any difficult crafts requiring tons of supplies, Nordstrom handbags, or recipes that call for 10 different organic ingredients you don't already have in your pantry, here. What you will find, is fun, affordable, and easy ways to uplift your life. Simple CAN be sophisticated ;) -Bekah