Caramel & Cheese Popcorn Valentines



Caramel & Cheese Popcorn Valentines




I'm cutting it pretty close here with V-day being a day away. Just in case you are like me - I've come up with this sweet Valentine's printable and treat idea, just for you!




I originally came up with this printable to go along with Cheetos marshmallow treats. However, after eating too many, and how rock hard they became after sitting overnight - I decided against them. They were definitely a treat that would go over well with a bunch of potheads, though <:')





Instead of Cheetos marshmallow treats, this seemed like a no-brainer after having some amazing kettle corn the night before while visiting a friend. I don't know about you, but I'm in love with the salty/sweet combination, and cheesy definitely fits the 'salty' and caramel fits the 'sweet' for this treat! 




All you need:
  • Free Printable
  • Scissors
  • Hole Puncher
  • treat bags
  • twine
  • Caramel & Cheese Popcorn - I just used Popcorn Indiana Chicago Style Caramel and Cheese Popcorn, which I was able to find at Wal-mart. If you are unable to find it, you can always mix your own!





This was fun to put together, and I'm sure your friends will enjoy this tasty treat on Love Day. 

xoxo,
-Bekah

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

.

.

Meet Rebekah

I think womanhood and motherhood should be fun, and I want that fun to be obtainable for everyone. You won't find any difficult crafts requiring tons of supplies, Nordstrom handbags, or recipes that call for 10 different organic ingredients you don't already have in your pantry, here. What you will find, is fun, affordable, and easy ways to uplift your life. Simple CAN be sophisticated ;) -Bekah